Monday, July 12, 2010

Though I am not the best

I'm a easy-going and kind girl with Economic bechlor degree, after almost 2year's work experience i find myself can do job with high responsability and well self-management. I can mantain balance between work and personal life,ed hardy underwear I'll try the best to improve myself and persuit better life for my restless goal.
Career Objective:ed hardy
I need a job with more chances to communicate with people and patience, English as work language will be good, i only get the salary depending on my work.
I am easy-going and full of responsibility, ed hardy trousersalso have a strong sense of time.
Though I am not the best, i will try to be better. If a person knows me, absolutely, she knows my work attitude; it means that if i take a mission i will dedicate all my energy to it.
I was major in english during my school time, lacoste polo shirtsand well command in listening, reading, writing, ed hardy hoodiesspeaking.
I firmly believed that: Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.basketball
my code
It is better