Monday, July 12, 2010

I am an outgoing

I am an outgoing, reliable, energitic and enthusiastic individual. My past experience has helped me to develop my management skills, as well as enhance my ability to become a highly self-motivated and goal-oriented team player.cheap prom dresses I am seeking a position where I will be able to further develop my skills in a business environment. I am confident that my goal-oriented approach and continuous strivingcasual wedding dresses for excellence will contribute to the success of your organization. A diligent, sincere person with strong sense of collective honor and cheap wedding dressesteam-work spiritbeach wedding dresses can be the best partner of you and your business.
Career Objective:with almost three years working experiences in foreign trade, I can help you greatly in dealing with foreign businesscheap evening dresses. Hopely via the hard work, I can birng much more profit to the company and also bring me to a excellent foreign trader and trading manager.talk
It will never cold
miss