Monday, January 25, 2010

no one can understand me

I am sorry ah! Cry, tears about to spill when they will obediently slipped the depths of the soul. Will not let me even more sad. Tears of my very obedient. I say, thanks to baby. I became a coward. This is my recently discovered a problem in one of their own. I do not have that confidence. I need your affirmation. I want to say that I want to go, but can not say a word. Confused me feel better. All in my world are puzzled. I became like a madman. Ha ha. Me with my crazy instead of my sorrow. As I replace my blood, like tears. I do not know whether this fit themselves in the end. I do not know themselves what is in the end, others I do not care, because they can not get that feeling, and no one can understand, not to understand me. Around them are empty, heart is empty. Only the dead of night. My heart has felt.
  Lively atmosphere does not fit me, like previous groups in downtown, but now for this feeling, I just want for you to a quiet area. Only you a place of my own. I miss the simple happy life. I miss that and I feel happy too. Looked at me in a familiar group of friends, with the way things seem to never had. I isolated them. I do not want to go and they talk about many. I even go to the kind of deliberately installed cooked a bit disgusting feeling. 23 are left to stay I can chat about the many. How are the me. Let me change suddenly lost their own. No control. There is no reason. Only crazy. Quietly. Laughing at the people who玩闹. Ridicule of their own lack of direction. I changed, put themselves up quietly closed, leaving only a balcony. I know the tears. Will not let me cry, do not let me touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment